1. Cut a strip of fabric about 3/4 of the way around your head. Hem if desired. I used a non-stretch cotton.
2. Sew a small piece of elastic to each end of the headband strip to go the rest of the way around your head.
1. Cut out small circles of a variety of sizes. I used two different cotton prints in coordinating colors.
2. Use the largest circle for the bottom of the flower. Layer the rest of the circles on top, folding some in thirds and some in half.
3. Sew flower pieces to headband with a needle and thread, starting from the back of the headband.