Here are some rough directions for this headband:
1. Cut and sew a piece of elastic the size of your dome. ( I used a thin cotton)
2. Take a long strip of fabric (about 2 inches by 25 inches) and sew a hem on each side of the long length of the fabric.
3. The next step is tricky... I just folded and twisted the fabric onto itself in random fashion until it resembled a flower. I was pinching the center the entire time. When finished I held it together with a clothespin.
4. Thread a needle and sew up and down through the center of the flower onto the piece of elastic until secure.
5. Press the flower with an iron.