I found a blog that posts about the Idea House, Itsy Bits and Pieces, and here are some photos from the fall 2013 house that my mom and I just saw.
The office was decorated very "manly" and there was a belt theme!
I didn't take any tutorial pictures, but I will try and explain what I did:
1. Cut the head pieces. I used our table saw. About 4" long.
2. Cut some sticks for the bases and antlers.
3. Widdle (is that a word?) the ends of the sticks with a knife to make them a bit thinner on the ends that will go into the birch head.
4. Use a drill to drill holes into the birch head for the base stick and antlers. I used a larger drill bit for the base stick as it was a little thicker than the antlers.
5. Cover the widdled ends of the sticks with some wood glue and push into the holes you drilled in the birch head. Let dry and you are done!