Clear glass stones
Small round magnets
Scrapbook paper (scraps)
Mod Podge glue
1. Trace & cut out the shape of each glass stone onto pretty paper. (Each stone is a little different size/shape.)
2. Spread a layer of Mod Podge onto the flat side of the stone.
3. Place paper pretty side down onto the stone. (So that when you flip it over you will see the paper through the stone.)
4. Spread another thin layer over the back of the paper. This seals it, make sure to cover the edges. Let dry.
5. Once it is dry, spread Mod Podge on one side of a magnet and glue it onto the back of the stone! I tried this step with hot glue, but the magnet snapped off pretty easily...Mod Podge actually held the magnet the best.
6. Let it dry again and your done!